With fashion-conscious men all around the world in love with men’s designer shirts, if you are a business owner thinking about stepping into this area as well, then it’s a great decision. But before you go ahead and contact a renowned manufacturer to bulk order mens designer shirts wholesale, it will be good for you and your business to first understand which material is best for constructing designer shirts for men.
While cotton and polyester, both are smart options, if you want to know which is the best among the two, then you need to go through this comparative study given below:
The Pros Of Cotton
- Cotton is absorbent and breathable, which makes it a terrific option for exercise as well as for everyday wear. Men can wear designer shirts crafted out of cotton, inside the gym, and can take them out on the streets as well.
- Items that are constructed from 100% cotton are biodegradable. So, cotton men’s designer shirts will be good for the environment apart from being great for men.
- Cotton is a natural fiber that is grown from the earth. In other words, before the fiber is cleaned and spun into yarn, they are separated from the seeds, which are then knitted into fabric. So, cotton designer shirts will be great even for those who have sensitive skin, as it’s constructed out of a natural fabric.
- Cotton is a very soft material. Designer shirts made from this fabric will be extremely comfortable on the skin.
- This fabric is pretty much durable. You can be sure that cotton men’s designer shirts will last for a long time.
The Pros Of Polyester
- Polyester fabric is much more effective at wicking moisture away from the skin. The men’s designer shirts made of polyester will keep the wearer dry and cool for a long time.
- In terms of durability, polyester is unbeatable. It’s pretty resistant to tearing and fraying and lasts longer, maintaining its appearance and shape over time. Polyester men’s designer shirts will be there with the wearer for an extended time period.
- Because of its breathable, quick-drying personality, polyester won’t make the users feel gooey and heavy during workout sessions. So, they can exercise in polyester men’s designer shirts without worrying about being sticky from sweat.
- It’s a very easy-to-care-for kind of material. Polyester men’s designer shirts can easily be machine-washed and dried in a low-heat setting. They won’t come with any shrinkage problem.
- This awesome fabric is well-known for its wrinkle-resistant properties. In other words, polyester men’s designer shirts are less likely to crease or wrinkle when worn or after a wash.
Though both materials are amazing in their own way, by now, you must have a fair idea about which material will be better for your bulk men’s designer shirt production!
As a retailer searching for comfortable, ethically generated sustainable activewear workout clothes, hurry and place your wholesale order from one of the most well-recognized fitness clothing makers today! Such a supplier offers cool deals and discounts on bulk purchases!